Search

Quaterpast Hot Chocolate Syrup 360ml - Marshmellow

With Quaterpast Hot Chocolate Syrup 360ml - Marshmellow, your drinking chocolate experience just went up a notch!

Think of light, fluffy and delicious marshmallows mixed with rich real cocoa powder. With a runny, easy-to-pour formula, now you can actually taste this in a decadent and easy-to-make hot chocolate!

Make sure you keep plenty in the pantry for that daily treat that won’t disappoint! Just fill 10% of a heat-proof mug with QUARTERPAST Marshmallow Hot Chocolate , then top the remaining 90% with hot milk - it's that simple!

Add hot milk, cold milk, dairy-free milk, over ice cream and desserts, baking...the options are endless!

  • One 360ml bottle = 18 cups
  • Weight0.56 kg
  • Dimensions7.5 × 7.5 × 15 cm

QUARTERPAST does not use artificial colours or flavoursQUARTERPAST Hot Chocolates have are not GMO QUARTERPAST Hot Chocolates are vegan-friendly

or 6 weekly interest-free payments from $1.33 with what's this?