Developed in 2005 by Aerobie president Alan Alder, the Aeropress Coffee Maker is the latest and greatest filtration coffee brewing method. Some might even say it can deliver the best cup of coffee in the world! Try it out for yourself.
Portable, quick and easy to use, the Aeropress coffee maker delivers fantastic tasting coffee wherever you go. Perfect for home, the office or on your next adventure.
Check out the steps below to get brewing with your Aeropress!
- Push plunger out of chamber.
- Put filter in filter cap.
- Twist filter cap onto chamber.
- Stand chamber on sturdy mug and put one rounded scoop of fine drip grind coffee in chamber.
- Shake to level coffee.
- Add water up to Level 1 on the chamber. 175°F (80°C) water for hot brewing or tap water for cold brew.
- Stir about 10 seconds for hot brewing or 1 minute for cold brew.
- Insert plunger and press gently, pausing when you feel resistance, until plunger reaches grounds.
- Remove filter cap, push plunger to eject used coffee and rinse seal.
Drink as is
Add water to fill an 8oz (237ml) mug
Add milk to a mug to make 8oz (237ml) latte
Add tap or ice water to make an 8oz (237ml) mug of cold brew.
The Coffee Collective are pleased to bring you Aeropress. Stocking both the original Aeropress Coffee Maker with tote bag or without & the Aeropress Go, along with replacement Aeropress parts, such as filters, filter caps & replacement Aeropress seal. Check them out and shop online today!